Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Approved Pre-License Real Estate Schools

The schools listed below are authorized to offer the education required to obtain a broker or property manager license. These schools are either licensed private career schools through the Oregon Department of Education or accredited community colleges, colleges or universities.  Course content is reviewed and approved by the Oregon Real Estate Agency.

Looking for Brokerage Administration and Sales Supervision (BASS), Broker Advanced Practices (BAP), or Property Manager Advanced Practices (PMAP)?  Please visit

The Agency does not guarantee course availability.  Please contact the individual school.