Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Find a workers' compensation lawyer

Lawyer referral service

Workers’ compensation is a complicated area of law. The Workers’ Compensation Board urges injured workers to get an attorney to help them in disputes before WCB. The Oregon State Bar offers a referral service.


800-927-1271 (toll-free)