Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image




Prequalified Contractor List.pdfPrequalified Contractor List.pdf (Currently Prequalified Contractors)

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need to become prequalified to bid on ODOT projects? 
  • Are you a Prime Contractor, Subcontractor, or Supplier?
    • ODOT only requires prime contractors to become prequalified to bid on highway and bridge projects. Subcontractors and suppliers do not need to become prequalified.
  • If the solicitation documents are on Oregon Procurement Information Network (ORPIN):
    • No, public improvement project let through ORPIN are procured through the ODOT - Region team. Contractors intending to bid on these projects are required to submit project experience for three similar size and scope projects. Prequalification is not necessary.
  • If the solicitation documents are on Electronic Bidding Information Distribution System (eBIDS):
    • Yes, ODOT requires that prime contractors become prequalified at least ten days prior to the bid date in which they intend to bid. The Class of Work is specified for each project advertisement, and bidders must be prequalified in that class of work to be eligible to bid.
How much does prequalification cost and how do I know I am submitting the correct version of the application? 
  • Effective April 29, 2016, (Per OAR 731-007-0530) prequalification filing fee is $200.00 and prequalification lasts for two years. The new application is now available under "Forms" above. Make sure the application you submit has "Revised June 2016" in the footer.
Do I need to submit reference forms with my application? 
  • If your prequalification has been expired for more than 6 months or have never been prequalified by ODOT, you will need to submit three reference forms per class of work when submitting your prequalification application. Reference forms can be found above in the "Forms" section.
If you are currently prequalified, please refer to the E-Mail designating your new expiration date. If you have questions please call or email staff found on the "Contact Us" page.