DEQ is currently working on revisions to its Assessment Methodology for Oregon’s Water Quality Report and List of Water Quality Limited Waters and improvements to its Integrated Report. A public meeting to discuss these ongoing efforts was held on Monday, Aug. 28, 2017 from 9 a.m. to noon at the PSOB Building, 800 NE Oregon Street, Portland, OR 97232.
Topics covered included:
- Overview of Integrated Report
- Historical IR submissions for Oregon
- Assessment Methodology revisions
- IR improvements summary for the next submission
- Next steps for the assessment process and how to engage in the process and stay informed
Stay tuned for updates and presentation materials on ongoing improvements!
Aug. 28, 2017 public meeting
Integrated Report Improvements Work Group
As the Work Group meetings are scheduled, additional information will be provided to include agenda items, schedules, and preview materials for attendees and other interested individuals.