Oregon Department of Human Services

​​​​​​​​​Online records requests​​

Request personal recordsRequest from media for recordsGeneral public request for records

Out-of-state child welfare agency r​equests​
​​Effective March 16, 2020​, out-of-state child welfare agency requests must be submitted on your agency letterhead to: RecReq.ORChildHot@dhsoha.state.or.us

Other forms and resources

Questions about records requests?

Contact u​s 

ODHS Public Records Unit
500 Summer Street NE, E-62
Salem, OR 97303
Message Phone: 503-945-5617