Skip to main content Homepage

Hardship Permits


A hardship permit is available for some driver license suspensions or for a driver revoked as a habitual offender.

A hardship permit allows you to drive a non-commercial motor vehicle only.

Frequently Asked Questions

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how