If you would like to request an Implied Consent Hearing you can:
- Submit an online request;
- Fax your request to DMV Hearings Case Management Unit at 503-945-5521; or
- Mail or personally deliver your request to:
DMV Hearings Case Management Unit
1905 Lana Ave NE
Salem OR 97314
Your request must be in writing and include the following information:
- Your full name;
- Your complete mailing address;
- Date of arrest;
- Your Oregon Driver License, Permit, ID Card or customer number (if you have one);
- Your date of birth;
- A telephone number (with area code) where you can be reached between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday through Friday;
- A brief statement of the issues you intend to raise at the hearing;
- The name, address and telephone number of your attorney (if you will be represented by an attorney during the hearing process):
- You have the right to be represented by an attorney at your own expense. You may represent yourself at the hearing. Legal aid organizations may be able to assist you if you have limited financial resources. The Department will not be represented by an attorney at the hearing;
- Dates and times that you (or your attorney) cannot appear at a hearing;
- A request to have the hearing held in person, if desired; and
- A request for an interpreter (if you do not speak English, and will need an interpreter to translate for you at the hearing).
You may call the DMV Hearings Case Management Unit at (503) 945-5545 to confirm receipt of your request. DMV is not responsible for requests that cannot be read when they are received or that are lost or misdirected during the transmission process.
A request that is received after business hours will be considered received on the next business day. Business hours are 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
Note: Hearings cannot be requested via the telephone.