Skip to main content

Make Corrections to Report

To correct data for the current year

    • Select the relevant point and click on the underlined year to return to the data entry screen. After making corrections, re-submit the report

To correct data in a previous year’s report

For more information contact:
Email or call 503-986-0905


Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how