New version of the Oregon ePermitting App for Contractors/Homeowners to be released on July 5, 2022 - Training to be provided virtually and in-person.
The current Oregon Inspection Request app has been upgraded and renamed the Oregon ePermitting app. We have been adding and testing new tools and features on this app and with all of the upgrades, it has moved past being just an inspection scheduling tool.
The new and improved
Oregon ePermitting App:
- Allows live video inspections between an inspector and the customer. Customers will be prompted to confirm their location before the video inspection begins.
- Allows customers, when requested, to upload pictures directly to their inspection for inspector review. Pictures are tagged with location data to allow for site location verification.
- Allows live messaging between the customer and the inspector that has been assigned the inspection without having to look up contact information.
- Delivers automatic notifications via the app when an inspection is resulted. Customers only have to search for the permit once to receive notifications. Customers will also receive notifications about future app updates and training opportunities.
- Provides all previous inspections and results in chronological order.
- Hosts instructional documents via a Document Hub that is accessed via a new Menu feature.
- Provides a direct link to the ePermitting Help Page with contact information and instructional how-to videos on using the app.
- Saves user contact information and autofill’s that information when requesting an inspection.
The Oregon ePermitting App will be available for both iOS and Android devices on their respective App stores starting Tuesday July 5, 2022. Virtual trainings will be hosted live starting the same day at 3 p.m.
Trainings are scheduled as follows:
Oregon ePermitting App (Contractors & Homeowners) – Virtual Training Dates
Tuesday July 5, 2022 – 3 – 4 p.m.
Wednesday July 6, 2022 – 9 – 10 a.m.
Thursday July 7, 2022 – 9 – 10 a.m.
Oregon ePermitting App link via Microsoft Teams
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
Or call in (audio only)
+1 503-446-4951,,810962261# United States, Portland
Phone Conference ID: 810 962 261
Oregon ePermitting App (Contractors & Homeowners) – In-Person Training Dates
Astoria, Oregon – Monday July 11, 1:00pm – 2:00pm
Council Chambers of Astoria City Hall
1095 Duane St., Astoria, Oregon
Seaside, Oregon – Tuesday July 12, 9:00am – 10:00am
Seaside City Council Chambers
989 Broadway Seaside, Oregon
Tillamook, Oregon – Wednesday July 13, 9:00am – 10:00am
Port of Tillamook Bay Conference Center
4000 Blimp Boulevard Tillamook, Oregon
Lincoln City, Oregon – Thursday July 14, 9:00am – 10:00am
Lincoln City Council Chambers on the 3rd floor
801 SW Highway 101, Lincoln City, Oregon
For questions or assistance please contact Jerod Broadfoot, BCD ePermitting Training & Outreach Coordinator, via email at
Jerod.A.Broadfoot@dcbs.oregon.gov or by phone at 541-240-1256