Publishing & Distribution (P&D) offers interagency delivery service through state shuttle, with optional PacTrac tracking service. This service is available to state agencies and counties located
in the Salem area and along the I-5 corridor from Portland to Eugene.
Your pickup and delivery is our priority, our safe professional drivers take great care to see that your agency assets are handled properly.
State shuttle tips
Information Asset Classification - Security Levels
- Clearly display both the delivery and return addresses
- Recipient name
- Agency name, division or section
- Building or street address
- City, state, and zip
- Use and re-use interagency envelopes
- No open, loose or unpackaged documents/mailings
- Pick-up limitations: P&D will pick up no more than five boxes per day.
- Package limitations: up to 165” in girth and length combined, up to
108" in length, and a weight of 50 pounds or less. Call to make special
arrangements for packages exceeding these limitations
- To track your shuttle packages, use PacTrac
- All packages with a security level 3 or level 4 must use PacTrac.
- Poisons or poisonous compounds
- Hazardous or flammable materials
- Narcotics and controlled substances prescribed by federal law or regulation
- Firearms, ammunition, or weapons of any kind, for example: knives, air rifles, pistols
- Machinery, chemicals, or chemical compounds, explosives, pepper sprays
- Activated personal pagers or beepers
- Live animals of any kind
Large truck services
P&D has a fleet of large trucks for dock and lift gate pick-up and delivery. Most orders can be scheduled for the following day. Take advantage of our competitive rates for your big truck needs. Call state shuttle services at 503-373-1327 for a price quote or to schedule a pick-up.