Long-Term Care Registry
The online Long-Term Care Registry (LTCR) was a key feature of the Background Check Unit’s (BCU’s) old system, CRIMS. As of 7/31/2020, BCU has implemented the Oregon Criminal History and Abuse Records Data System (ORCHARDS) and with it, certain subject individuals have PORTABILITY. Stay tuned to updated to this web page for more information soon!
LTCR AVAILABLE FOR SPECIFIC PROVIDERS AND POSITIONS ONLY
- Nursing facilities and skilled nursing facilities
- Assisted living facilities and residential care facilities
- APD, developmental disabilities, and mental health adult foster homes
- Homecare workers and personal support workers for seniors, developmental disabilities clients, and mental health clients
- DD adult and child 24-hour residential facilities, DD employment support organizations, DD supported living services, and provider organizations
If you require further support or have questions, concerns or feedback, please contact the LTCR Coordinator by email BCU.LTCR@state.or.us.
Long-Term Care Registry (LTCR) Additional Support as of 3/29/2018