Skip to the main content of the page

Business Services

​​​​​​ Or​egon Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services Home Page

​Request an ASL interpreter or CART captioning

Employees of public agencies (state, county, city and municipal): Use the online form below to request American Sign Language interpreters or CART (real-time captioning).

See our Frequently Asked Questions (pdf) for information about requesting services, or if you are an interpreter or CART provider and would like to receive assignments to provide services. Note: If you don't know which service to request, our Frequently Asked Questions ​includes definitions of the service types. 

If you have any problems with this online form, please let us ​know​.