Compass Project Training Overview
Compass Project training is for people who receive services or work in the Office of Developmental Disabilities Services (ODDS) system and the families and guardians of those receiving services.
- Trainings are presented as live sessions on Zoom, live technical assistance calls on Zoom and prerecorded on-demand modules in Workday.
- Please watch or attend the sessions that will help you better understand the full services and benefits of the Compass Project.
- These instructor-led sessions cover a variety of topics and timely information.
- All are welcome to attend, however each session is designed for a specific audience as indicated on the schedule or in course descriptions.
- Dates and web links for upcoming trainings are updated at the end of each month.
- If you miss a live session, you can view recordings on the Past Trainings web page.
- Trainings for Oregon Needs Assessment (ONA) assessors have their own training schedule.
On-Demand training modules
- Currently, ODDS staff does not have any technical assistance calls scheduled. If you need help or have questions, please email email@example.com .