General visiting rules and guidelines for OSP:
- Visitors may opt to pre-schedule or walk in on a first come-first served basis. Scheduling is available on the ICS Corrections website and can be completed the same way as a video visitation. For more information or assistance, follow the step-by-step instructions or contact ICS Corrections (888) 646-9437.
- For visits that are pre-scheduled, AICs will be notified in advance to be ready for the visit. For walk-ins, there may be delays in locating AICs that are at work or involved in programs.
- Visitors must check in NO LATER than 15 minutes after their reserved time, or the space will be open for walk-ins.
- Pre-scheduled visits may be scheduled two weeks in advance but no later than 72 hours in advance.
- Visitors MUST be on the AICs approved visitors list before scheduling a visit or the visit will be denied at the institution.
- Visitors may visit for both sessions during the week but may only visit for one, either am or pm, on weekends or holidays.
- AICs and visitors are allowed a brief embrace at the beginning and the end of their visits and may hold hands throughout the visit.
- Vending machines are available but no food or drink may be shared.
- A photographer is available to take photos that may be purchased by the AIC at a later date.
- Games and toys are accessible.
- A max of $20 in quarters will be allowed into visiting by the Visitor.
- Tables, chairs, and other high-touch surfaces will be disinfected throughout the day.
- Morning session – 7:15 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.
- Afternoon session – 12:15 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
Scheduling Visits Through IC Solutions- EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 11, 2022: LATE ARRIVALS WILL NO LONGER BE RESERVED
Utilizing IC Solutions to schedule a visit has been a great tool for friends and family to make sure they are able to visit at a reserved time. As we are moving away from the days of Covid, more loved ones are coming back into the institution. It is imperative when making a reservation to arrive at the time scheduled. For example, if an appointment is made at 12:15pm but the visitor doesn't arrive until 1:15pm, that is an entire hour that someone else wasn't able to visit. Moving forward, visitors will need to check in no later than 15 minutes after their appointment time. If a visitor has not arrived within that time frame the space will be opened for walk-ins. The visiting desk will process those with scheduled appointments first. This will go into effect December 11, 2022.
Children Visits- EFFECTIVE NOW THROUGH MAY 31, 2023: ONLY ONE CHILD WILL HAVE POINTS DEDUCTED
Only one child per visit, 17 and under, will be deducted visiting points per session. This is a pilot that will run until 5/31/23.
Homework- EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 11, 2022: BRINGING HOMEWORK INTO VISITING ROOM
Children ages 17 and under will be allowed to bring in their homework when they visit. Homework will be limited to 5 worksheets/pages. Textbooks ARE NOT authorized. Pencils are available in the visiting room. All items will be searched by staff and must be declared at the visiting desk. All pages entering the visiting room will be accounted for and must exit at the conclusion of visiting. This will go into effect December 11, 2022.