Empowering the Web Workforce
Are your job duties related to keeping up a state agency website?
Whether it's website design, content creation, editing, or administration, the E-Governance Board (E-Gov) is here to help.
Learn about E-Governance
Guidance for state websites and social media management. Read more about the
E-Gov Board and its goals.
The E-Governance Board promotes websites that are:
- Tested for usability
- Consistent branding the Oregon.gov enterprise
- Customizable for different agency needs
- Use design tools and eCommerce where applicable
- Meet federal and state laws for accessibility and readability
- 100+ Oregon.gov public websites
The E-Gov Board membership ranges from small boards and commissions to large state agencies. The 20+ members focus on improving how to best meet the needs of public and create consistency through website design and function. The E-Gov Board sets website standards and provides guidelines and best practices so the public can find what they need fast.
The E-Government Program manages the state's web publisher contract. Oregon.gov websites use the SharePoint content management system.