The Community Renewable Energy Grant Program Advisory Committee supports the development a grant program that ensures communities across Oregon share in the opportunity to develop renewable energy and energy resilience projects.
Specific advisory committee
- Providing guidance on program rules
- Establishing program equity metrics
- Adopting a methodology to identify qualifying communities.
- Supporting statewide community outreach efforts
- Supporting application review processes
Advisory committee meetings will be open to the public. Please sign up to receive email updates
, and weigh in on program development through our online comment portal
Advisory Committee Meetings
Thursday, March 30,
|Friday, December 16, 2022|
3 p.m. - 4 p.m.
|Thursday, October 13, 2022|
Memo - External Review Process
List of Applicants
|Friday, May 20, 2022|
9 - 10 a.m.
|Friday, January 28, 2022|
10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- New Staff at ODOE -Introductions (10:00-10:15)
- Advisory Committee Charter (10:15 -11:00, guiding questions attached)
- Scoring Matrix (11:00-11:25, draft scoring matrix and guiding questions attached)
- Community Resources (11:25-11:50, draft community resources and guiding questions attached)
- Public Comment Period (11:50-12:00)
|Wednesday, December 1, 2021|
1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- Welcome, Objectives, and Logistics (1 - 1:05)
- Agenda and Discussion of Today's Work (1:05 - 1:10)
- Continue Advisory Committee Feedback and Discussion (1:10-1:50)
- Public Comment (1:50 - 2)
|Thursday, November 18, 2021|
9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Opening Comments (9:00 - 9:15)
- Summary of Draft Program Rules (9:15 - 9:30)
- Detailed Rules Discussion / Committee Guidance (9:30 – 10:45)
- Next Steps (including charter and future activities) (10:45)
- Public Comment Period (11:00)
|Thursday, October 14, 2021|
1 p.m. - 5 p.m.