Any information posted here is public information and may be subject to monitoring, moderation or disclosure to third parties.
State of Oregon agency content and comments containing any of the following forms of information should not contain:
- Comments not topically related to the particular content
- Profane language or tone
- Harassing language or tone
- Content that promotes, fosters or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation
- Sexual content or links to sexual content
- Solicitations of commerce
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems
- Content that violates an ownership interest of any other party
- Promotion or opposition of any person campaigning for election to a political office, or promoting or opposing any ballot proposition unless specifically authorized by the agency director
- Disclosure of information that an agency and its employees must keep confidential by law or administrative rule
Content or comments of this nature found on a HECC social media site will be edited, revised or removed from the site. Only comments that comply with this standard will receive approval by state agency staff for posting.
Communications made through social media will in no way constitute a legal or official notice to the state of Oregon or its agencies or any official or employee of the state of Oregon for any purpose.
Use constitutes acceptance of these terms.