Doing Business with the Board during COVID-19:
The Board office has and will continue to operate and conduct daily business of the Board unless otherwise mandated by the Governor otherwise. However, in compliance with the guidelines and measures enacted by Governor Kate Brown, the Board is taking the following precautions to maintain a safe and healthy environment for all Oregonians:
1. Effective Monday, March 23, 2020, the Board's front office will be closed to walk-in and in-person traffic.
2. The Board office will be staffed as necessary to conduct board business. However, the majority of Board staff will be working remotely.
3. For that reason, an appointment must be scheduled and confirmed directly with the appropriate staff member.
4. Answers to most common questions can be found on the Board's website.
5. The Board phone will be staffed Monday – Friday, during regular business hours. Please leave only one voice message.
6. If leaving a voice message, clearly state your name, a call back number, and the reason for your call. Calls will be returned as quickly as possible by the appropriate staff member within two business days.
7. Email continues to be the best method to contact staff directly.
The Board uses an email listserv to announce major news and events, including policy or procedure changes or directives received from the Governor's Office. If you have not been receiving notices from the Board, please check your spam folder and review your contact information on file with the Board to ensure that your contact information is current.