The Board will send a letter to the applicant requesting additional information pertaining to the arrest or conviction. Additional information includes: Copies of police reports (obtained from the arresting agency), copies of judgments (documents from the courts indicating what was required), copies of settlement of judgment (documents from the courts indicating that all requirements have been met) and an explanation from the applicant pertaining to the event and, if not reported as required, why it was not reported to the Board as required.
Arrests and/or convictions do not automatically disqualify someone from obtaining a license as an Oregon licensed massage therapist, however failure to accurately and adequately report may hinder or delay the licensure process.
To schedule an electronic fingerprinting appointment in the State of Oregon, please follow these simple instructions:
1. Visit www.FieldprintOregon.com
2. Click on the “Schedule an Appointment” button.
3. Enter an email address under “New Users/Sign Up” and click the “Sign Up” button. Follow the instructions for creating a Password and Security Question and then click “Sign Up and Continue”
4. Enter this Fieldprint Code: FPORMassTherapistsDAS
5. Enter the contact and demographic information required by the FBI and schedule a fingerprint appointment at the location of your choosing.
6. At the end of the process, print the Confirmation Page. Take the Confirmation Page with you to your fingerprint appointment, along with two forms of identification.
7. If you have any questions or problems, you may contact our customer service team at 877-614-4364 or email@example.com