Skip to main content

Floating Home Properties

Floating homes at the Scappoose Bay Community

Floating home properties are a common sight in Oregon.  The Marine Board issues titles and plates for floating homes.  
New floating property owners need to contact OSMB at (503) 378-8587 or email
Many floating homeowners also own paddle craft.  Be sure to carry an aquatic invasive species permit when operating the boat.
AIS Permits: 
Apply online or at a business selling AIS permits; Out-of-state registered motorboats must carry an out-of-state AIS permit; Non-Motorized watercraft may purchase 1 or 2-year AIS permits.