The Boat Oregon Store is not optimized for mobile devices and the preferred browser is Internet Explorer.
Every two years (registration cycle), boaters are mailed a NEW PIN to access their online account. If it's your first time doing an online motorboat transaction, use your NEW PIN (sent via US Mail or email) and your boat OR#. This allows you to renew a single boat registration.
FOR SINGLE BOAT REGISTRATION RENEWAL click on the “Boat Renewal Tab."
1. Enter the OR# or DO# (Example: DO1138651 for Coast Guard -documented vessels) in the first field and the PIN in the second field from your mailed or emailed renewal notice. Click the Log In button.
2. Click the word Start (on the left). Then, in the renewal window, click Next, Add to Cart (buttons on the lower left side of the screen), and Pay Invoice. A new page will open. Enter your credit card information on the secure payment page.
3. Once the payment is approved, print the temporary permit to use the boat right away. New registration decals will be printed the next business day for mailing via US Mail. (NOTE: there is an additional time delay using US Mail)
MULTIPLE BOAT RENEWAL INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Enter your User ID and Password in the Access Your Account box. If you do not remember either your User ID or Password contact our office at email@example.com or call (503) 378-8587, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm for help.
2. Once logged in, click the Boat Registration Renewal link under Online Services from the top navigation bar.
3. In the new window you'll see all the boats available for renewal. Select the first boat and click the word, Start. In the new window, click Next, Add to Cart.
4. Go back to the Boat Registration Renewal link and select the next boat to renew, and click Start. In the new window click Next, Add to Cart. Continue this process for additional boats.
5. After the last boat to renew, click Pay Invoice and all the boats will be in the cart!
6. Once the payment is approved, print the temporary permits to use the boat right away. New registration decals will be printed the next business day for mailing via US Mail. (NOTE: there is an additional time delay using US Mail).
OTHER ONLINE PURCHASING OR REGISTRATION OPTIONS:
If it's your first time doing online business with us and you want to purchase a Waterway Access Permit, Boater Education Card, or Replacement Card, to Register as a Boat Rental Business or Outfitter Guide, select the “Account" tab to get started. Then, under the Login button, click the link for, "Don't Have an Account? Register" link, and follow the prompts. Be sure to change your User ID, Password and establish security questions (for password recovery) under the "My Account" link. Once you've done this, you can come back and update your own mailing address or other information, print out temporary permits, and complete other transactions!
You can also click “Online Services" in the top navigation or scroll to the footer of the page to select another transaction service.
FAQs for the Boat Oregon Store
How do I log in? What's my user ID and password?
There are two ways to log in depending on what type of transaction you need to complete.
Your UserID and
password are either something you set up yourself or something the system
generated for you on a mailed (or emailed) renewal reminder notice. If you are unsure of what your userID and password is, you
can either contact the Marine Board via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can click the Forgot Password or
Forgot UserID links.
I created an account. What do I do now?
Click on “Online Services" in the upper right hand corner of your screen. This will bring down a drop down menu that lists the different transactions you can complete on your account. Make a selection and the application will load.
If you don't see a transaction option you need, please call the Marine Board at 503-378-8587 or email email@example.com and add your question in the subject line.
It says there are currently two issues with my account?!
If your account is being accessed for the first time, be sure to set up security questions so that you can get access in case you are locked out for any reason. Then, change your temporary password to a secure password that you can remember.