Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »


This fee schedule updates the fee schedule from the application guidebooks that accompany the new application forms or you may use our online fee estimator to estimate fees.

Water Right Application Forms

Drought Applications Forms

Supplemental Application Forms

Transfer Of Water Right Forms

Transfer and Lease Forms for KBA Determined Claims under SB-206

Instream Leasing Forms

Allocation of Conserved Water Form

Cancellation and Diminishment of Water Right Forms

Reporting Forms (Water Use and/or Water Level)

Pump Test Forms

Other Forms

Application Criteria and Review