Important Notice - Instructions
Please follow these instructions. If you do not, we may not be able to process your form(s).
- Step 1: Click on the appropriate link to the right to select the desired form.
- Step 2: Refer to the instructions attached to the form. You can also refer to the Employer Manual for specific instructions for the form and to determine any additional documentation that may be needed.
- Step 3: Submit the form and additional documentation to the Oregon Public Employees Retirement System.
- Step 4: Complete and sign the form in blue or black ink. Do not use pencil.
How to Submit the Forms
- By mail: Mail the form(s) and documentation to the Oregon Public Employees Retirement System, PO Box 23700, Tigard, OR 97281-3700.
- By Fax: 503-603-7626 (Attention: Membership and Employer Relations)
- In person: Deliver the form(s) and documentation to the Oregon Public Employees Retirement System offices at: 11410 SW 68th Parkway, Tigard, Oregon.
- We will not accept electronic (email) documents.
- Material should not be sent via email for confidentiality reasons.
PERS provides some online publications in .pdf format. To view them, you must have the most recent version of Adobe Reader®. Download the latest version of Adobe Reader®.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, PERS will provide these documents in an alternate format upon request. To request this, contact PERS at 888-320-7377 or TTY 503-603-7766.