Skip to main content Homepage


​​The Oregon Health Authority's Health Systems Division investigates and resolves complaints about mental health treatment facilities, homes, and outpatient behavioral health services. If you have concerns about a community provider, please see OHA's website).

Please direct complaints about a community psychologist to the Board of Psychology.

If you have a complaint about a community psychiatrist, please direct it to the Oregon Medical Board. ​​

Please direct complaints about the Oregon State Hospital to OSH's Director for Ombuds and Family Services at 503-947-8109 or via email at​