All DEQ vehicle emission test stations are closed Friday, June 23 for training.
The Scappoose emission test station will be open Thursday, June 22.
All locations will resume their normal operation schedules on Saturday, June 24.
3030 Biddle Road
Medford, OR 97504
Medford Station Google Map
Hours of operation
Mon-Fri: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Closed Saturday, Sunday
See a calendar of all hours and closures
Monday, Tuesday and Friday are generally the busiest days of the week.
Lines are often shorter on Wednesday and Thursdays, and mid-month.
Fees and forms of payment
- $10 will be charged once your vehicle passes the inspection
- No charge if your vehicle fails.
- Cash, PIN-less Debit/Credit card (VISA,
MasterCard or Discover) or money order accepted.
A few things to remember:
- Please leave your pets at home.
- No smoking on State of Oregon property.
- Please turn off cell phones in the testing lane.
- Vehicles emitting excessive smoke will not be tested.
- Make sure your vehicle is in good working condition. Vehicles that pose a
safety hazard will not be tested.
- Trailers, towed vehicles or other mobile equipment must be disconnected from
the vehicle prior to testing.