Renewable Energy Development Grants, or RED grants, support individuals and organizations that are investing in renewable energy systems.
RED grants are awarded competitively, and the application process is announced in the last quarter of each year.
What projects qualify?
RED grants are awarded for renewable energy systems that produce electricity using:
- Landfill Gas
- Wave, tidal, or ocean thermal energy
Am I eligible?
Individuals, businesses, nonprofits, tribes, or other organizations that plan to install renewable energy systems at a business or a residential rental property in Oregon are eligible to apply.
How much is the grant?
We award grants up to $250,000 per project, not to exceed 35 percent of the project’s eligible costs.
- Prior to any construction/installation, read the current offering.
- Fill out the Red Grant Application and send it to ODOE prior to the due date.
- ODOE will competitively score applications, and notify grant recipients.
- If your project changes during construction/installation, fill out an amendment request.
- Once the project is completed, fill out the Red Grant Final Report.
- Once ODOE receives and reviews the Final Report, grant funds will be distributed.
|None at this time