Receive email notification of updates to this SRC Web page
The Oregon State Rehabilitation Council (SRC) meets quarterly in February, May, August and November on the first Friday of every third month.
Written comments may be provided ahead of time. Please review the Public Input Policy prior to the meeting.
SRC Quarterly meeting
Meetings are open to the public and we welcome your comments.
|2/1/2019||8:30a.m. - 5:00p.m.|
|5/3/2019||8:30a.m. - 5:00p.m.|
|8/2/2019||8:30a.m. - 5:00p.m.|
|11/1/2019||8:30a.m. - 5:00p.m.|
All meetings are coordinated with the intent to select facilities that comply with ADA Guidelines as much as possible, balanced with the need to coordinate adequate meeting space and lodging.
Accommodations, including the provision of interpreters, assistive listening devices, and materials in alternate formats are available upon request. Although every effort will be made to arrange accommodations within 48 hour notice, the SRC requests two week notice to insure accommodations. If you would like to receive this announcement in an alternate format, or need information about accommodations, please contact the SRC.
Standing meeting schedules are subject to change. Members of the public are encouraged to contact the SRC prior to meetings to confirm the dates, and to request meeting location information. Meeting times are based on Pacific Standard time.
- Business Employment Committee - Meets as needed
- Budget Committee - meets as needed
- Executive Committee - Meets 4th Thursday, Noon
- Legislative Advocacy Committee - Meets as needed
- Policy Committee - Meets 2nd and 4th Monday, 2:00 p.m.
- Program Effectiveness Committee - Meets as needed
- State Plan Committee - Meets as needed
- Youth Transition Committee - Meets as needed