The fee is $5 each time you take the test. Everything you need to pass the test is in the Oregon Driver Manual.
- No appointment needed.
- We stop giving the test 1 hour before closing.
- Testing is on a touch screen computer.
- There are 35 multiple-choice questions.
- The test is available in:
- No books.
- No notes.
- No phones.
- No talking.
- No electronic devices.
- No cheating.
- No-one else in the test area, unless you need a translator.
If you are caught cheating, your test will be stopped. You will not be allowed to test again for 90 days.
If you fail the knowledge test, you must wait to take another test. The wait time after:
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd failure is one day.
- 4th or subsequent failure is 28 days.