DMV Offices - Baker City
OFFICE CLOSURE: This office closed at 11:00 AM on Wednesday, January 18, 2017.
SCHEDULE NOTICE: As of December 1, 2016, this office will be closing for lunch from 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM every day.
This office accepts cash, checks, Discover, Master Card and Visa for payment.
The services available
at this office are limited
(refer to the Services
section below for more details and/or the full service page
for a listing of locations that offer all available DMV services.
All mail transactions should be sent to DMV Headquarters (i.e., not this office):
1905 Lana Ave NE
Salem, OR 97314
|Hours of Operation|
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday
(As of December 1, 2016, this office will close for lunch from 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM.)
Note: Wait times are not available online for this office.
Note: DMV offices are closed for Statewide Holidays.
|Knowledge Test Hours|
Your customer number must be called by 4:00 PM to take a test that day.
Note: No one is allowed to accompany a customer into the testing area while a knowledge test is being taken except for interpreters.
Drive tests are given by appointment only. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please call (541) 523-4355.
Note: If there is inclement weather, drive tests may be cancelled or traction devices may be required. Please check the Special Notices or confirm your drive test by calling the office.
Available at this Location
- Accident Reports
- Change of Address & Voter Registration
- Drive Tests:
- Regular (Class C) Driver License - by appointment only
- Driver Licenses: Original, Duplicate & Renewal
- Identification Cards: Original, Duplicate & Renewal
- Knowledge Testing
- Motor Carrier Transportation Division Permits
- Record Purchases Information
- Registration Renewal
- Reinstatements & Rescinds
- Transportation Permits
- Trip Permits
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) Inspections
- Vehicle Title & Registration Transactions
NOT Available at this Location
For Customers with Disabilities
DMV serves customers who qualify for Oregon driver and vehicle services without regard to mental or physical disability, race, gender, age, national origin, religion or other classes of protection required by law and ordinance. If you need any special accommodations because of a disability so that you can obtain DMV services, please contact DMV by calling your local DMV office phone number, by calling (503) 299-9999 in the Portland metro area, or by statewide relay 7-1-1 for deaf and hard of hearing access.
Baker City DMV
3370 10th St, Suite A
Baker City, OR 97814
- From East or Westbound I-84, take the OR-86 exit (Exit 302).
- After exiting the freeway, head West on OR-86.
- OR-86 will turn Southward and parallel the freeway.
- Turn RIGHT (West) on Hughes Ln.
- Continue West on Hughes Ln past Kirkway St and 9th St.
- Turn LEFT (South) on 10th Street (OR-30).
- Continue South on 10th St for about a 1/4 mile.
- The DMV office is on the Left-hand side of the street, before H St.
- From North or Southbound 10th St (OR-30), the DMV office is located on the East side of 10th St (OR-30), just North of H St.
|Map & Office Photo|
See the location of this office on a map
Click on the thumbnail image below to view a larger photo of the office: