CCB outreach services
CCB provides free publications on topics relating to home improvement, how to perform your home improvement project, why hire a licensed contractor and more.
Our most popular publications include:
Guide to Selecting a Contractor. This guide provides in-depth information for homeowners beginning a large-scale home improvement project.
- "Anyone Can Pretend to Be a Contractor" business card holders for contractors. These business card holders contain important messaging about how to search for a contractor’s license online. Contractors: give it away to consumers when you’re giving them your bid!
Click the button above to complete our order form. CCB checks results from this form weekly.
We send free publications to:
- Real Estate Professionals
- Insurance Professionals
- Community Groups (town councils, town halls, homeowner associations, libraries and more)
Do you represent a community group, like a town council, a local non-profit or a retirement community? We can send publications to distribute or make available in your lobby or resource room.
CCB provides webinars on topics such as:
- How to hire a licensed contractor
- How to protect yourself from unlicensed contractor scams
- How to perform home improvement projects during real estate transactions
We commonly present webinars to real estate groups, community groups, town councils, nonprofits and more.
If you would like to see a presentation on these topics or others, call 503-934-2195, or email
Does your organization publish a newsletter that covers consumer protection information? We’re happy to contribute articles on topics aimed at real estate audiences, consumers performing home repairs or home improvement projects, and more.
If you would like to publish an article on one of these topics or others, call 503-934-2195, or email
Want regular updates from the CCB?
Sign up for email updates from the Construction Contractors Board! Receive emails about:
- Rules and law changes
- Board meetings
- Homeowner tips
- and more!