up to receive updates from the SRC
The Oregon State Rehabilitation Council (SRC) meets quarterly in February, May, August and November on the first Friday of every third month.
Written comments may be provided ahead of time. Please review the Public Input Policy prior to the meeting.
SRC Quarterly meeting
Meetings are open to the public and we welcome your comments. Due to the COVID-19 restrictions on public gatherings, we will be holding all meetings virtually with hopes for travel to the following locations, should it be safe for our council members and guests.
All meetings are coordinated with the intent to select facilities that comply with ADA Guidelines as much as possible, balanced with the need to coordinate adequate meeting space and lodging.
Accommodations, including the provision of interpreters, assistive listening devices, and materials in alternate formats are available upon request. Although every effort will be made to arrange accommodations within 48 hour notice, the SRC requests two week notice to insure accommodations. If you would like to receive this announcement in an alternate format, or need information about accommodations, please contact the SRC.
Employer and Employment Partner Nomination Forms
The SRC recognizes the hard work that community partners and employers do to help VR consumers achieve employment. Awards for this partnership are given at the Quarterly meetings. If you have a partner you would like to recognize for their outstanding efforts to support Oregonians with Disabilities in employment goals, please fill out one of these forms and an SRC team member will get back to you about the details for receiving and presenting the awards at our next quarterly meeting. Please do your best to make sure all contact information is current and accurate as well as the spelling of names and businesses. Please return completed forms to the SRC Coordinator. Kaire Downin: Kaire.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provided noteworthy rehabilitation and employment services resulting in quality, lasting job placements for VR consumers over the course of the last year.
- Demonstrated commitment to the mission of VR by participating in activities that are above and beyond what is normally provided.
- Created and/or customized jobs for individuals with significant barriers to employment.
- Hired multiple VR consumers in the last year or gone the extra mile to CARVE a customized job for someone with a significant disability.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion through a number of activities with VR and their consumers such as providing job shadows, work assessments, hiring and significantly accommodating individuals with disabilities so that they can perform their jobs.
Standing meeting schedules are subject to change. Members of the public are encouraged to contact the SRC prior to meetings to confirm the dates, and to request meeting location information. Meeting times are based on Pacific Standard time.
|Budget Committee||Every 2nd and 4th Monday of the month via Zoom|
|Consumer Satisfaction Survey Committee||Meets the 2nd Friday of the month|
|Evaluation and Recommendation Committee||Meets as needed|
|Legislative Advocacy Committee||Every 2nd and 4th Monday of the month via Zoom|
|Outreach||Meets the last Tuesday of the month at 2pm|
|Policy Committee||Every 2nd and 4th Monday of the month via Zoom|