Skip to the main content of the page

Resilience and Emergency Management

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​What's happening

"" Wildfires

Call 1-833-669-0554 to find help to recover.​ Open 24/7. Interpreters are available.​


 Water for Morrow County

ODHS is working with Morrow County to provide bottled water for residents whose wells have tested high for nitrates. This is in response to an emergency declaration and request for aid by the county. 

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​How ODHS helps during emergencies

At the Oregon Department of Human Services, we work with partners across the state​ to help people in Oregon during emergencies. ​​​​​When an emergency happens, we can help you find food, shelter and meet other basic needs. This is our ​agency's role as part of Oregon's emergency management ​plan. The Office of Resilience and Emergency Management coordinates this work at ODHS.​​​

Stay informed

​H​​ow you can help

Help children in foster care​

My NeighbOR is a partnership between Every Child and ODHS Child Welfare​ to respond to the fast-growing needs of children and families in Oregon's foster care system.

You can provide clothes, baby supplies, create a Flash Box, purchase a gift card for a family, or give funds to help us meet the needs of vulnerable families.

I can meet a need

Have a need? If you are in foster care and have a need or work with families impacted by foster or kinship care, submit a need here.​