Skip to the main content of the page

​​​​If you have a disability and need a document on this web page provided to you in another format, please send an ​e​mail or call the Forms and Publications office at 503-378-3486, and for TTY call 503-378-3523. If you know of others who need this accommodation, please let them know it is available.
Get email updates!​
If you do not see the form you are looking for listed below, please try our Forms search.

APD 0567Residential Care/Assisted Living Facility Notice of Move Out (30-Day Move-Out Notice)
APD 0568Residential Care/Assisted Living Notice of Move Out (Less Than 30-Day Move-Out Notice)
APD 0570Owner form for new owner, new facility or change of management
APD 0570ALicensing Process for New Construction
APD 0570MMANAGEMENT License Application for Residential Care and Assisted Living Facilities
APD 0570RSE 0570R Renewal form RCF ALF and NF
APD 0810AProvider Self Report Abuse Form
APD 0825Petition for Reconsideration (CA Form)
APD 0940Memory Care Community Endorsement Application with Instructions
APD 9098CSConsumer Statement Template
DHS 5107Request for Disclosure of Public Records
MSC 0210 InstructionsMSC 0210 Fire Marshall Instructions
MSC 0210 RequestMSC 0210 Fire Marshal Inspection Request
MSC 0301QEDBackground Check Request – Confidential
MSC 0443Hearing Request Form
SDS 0556Individual Consent to HCBS limitations form
SDS 0561Policy and Procedures Check Sheet
SDS 0561​SPD - RCF and ALF Policies and Procedures
SDS 0563Application for Exception
SDS 0566Administrator Reference Summary (w/ Instructions for Submitting Administrator Changes)
SDS 0568a30-Day Move-Out Sex Offender
SDS 9098AUniform Disclosure Statement - Assisted Living/Residential Care Facility
SDS 9098mcUniform Disclosure: Memory Care Only