Traffic may be held for up to 20 min. during these night time single lane closures.
- Sun.12 a.m. thru Mon. 7 a.m.
- Mon. thru Thurs. – 7 p.m.- 7 a.m.
- Thurs. 12 a.m. thru Friday 7 a.m.
No work, under the north end of bridge – 7:30 am to 9:00 pm May 1 thru Sept. 30, 2018 for Hellgate Jet Boat season
No work during the 2018 Boatnik Celebration, May 24 - 28, 2018
No work during Concerts in the Park - 6:30 – 9 p.m. Tuesdays, June 19 through Aug. 7, 2018
No lane closures during: Back to the 50s Cruise and Josephine Co. Fair
We're off the bridge for Boatnik - and the Memorial Day Weekend. Our contractor will be back on Tuesday, May 29, 2018.
Project will rehabilitate historic Caveman Bridge through Feb. 2019.
Spring 2018-February 2019 (night time traffic closures at this time)
- Work on top of deck
- Saw cutting ornamental rail and replace with new rail
- Work will consist of setting up access outside of bridge overhang, drill for resin bonding anchors, install pre-cast ornamental railing and closing pours.
- Perform concrete repairs, crack injection, pressure washing
- Remove asphalt
- Refurbish existing concrete lighting and install new bridge lighting and conduit (8 total)
- New concrete overlay of bridge deck