ODOT is repairing and replacing a number of freeway joints on the elevated sections of I-405 on either side of the Fremont Bridge and on the ramp from I-405 north to U.S. 26 west.
These repairs will improve the condition and maintain the long-term safety and use of this heavily traveled freeway.
- Replacing or repairing forty-two freeway joints on I-405.
- New concrete surfaces near replaced joints and on these three sections of freeway ramps:
- U.S. 30 east to I-405 north
- U.S. 30 east to I-405 south
- I-405 north to U.S. 26 west
Click on the image below to review the traffic impacts: nighttime, weekend and extended ramp closures.
I-405 east and west of the Fremont Bridge.
Cost and Funding
For Americans with Disabilities Act or Civil Rights Title VI accommodations, translation/ interpretation services, or more information call 503-731-4128, TTY 800-735-2900 or Oregon Relay Service 7-1-1.
¿Habla ustéd español? Podemos proveer la información en esta publicación en español. Para recibir la información en español, por favor llamé al 503-731-4128.