Skip to main content

External Resources

Sick and Injured Animals

To report sick or dead wildlife, call your local ODFW office or the Wildlife Health Lab toll free number (866-968-2600)

Deer and Elk Roadkill (Salvage Laws)

Fishing Resources

Sport Fishing ODFW

Hunting Resources

ODFW Game Bird RegulationsODFW Big Game Regulations

Wildlife Control Operators


Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how