Skip to main content

Federal Drought Assistance Programs

There is a separate drought process at the federal level. Information on this process can be found on the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Drought Programs and Assistance website.

Various financial assistance programs are offered by the USDA Farm Service Agency, USDA Rural Development, USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service, U.S. Small Business Administration, and the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation.

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how