The Workers' Compensation Board requires that our contracted interpreters use a WCB Interpreter Billing Form (exhibit D) for invoicing all assignments. There are two versions available, one is for hearings and mileage (15 miles or more roundtrip), and the other is for travel over 30 one-way miles, 40 one-way miles, travel time, and overnight travel expenses when applicable.
- Exhibit D: Interpreter Travel Billing PDF | Excel
- Exhibit D: Interpreter Travel Billing (30 one-way miles, 40 one-way miles or more) PDF | Excel
The interpreter billing form can be filed in the following ways:
- Download the interpreter billing form.
- Complete the interpreter billing form and save it.
- Address email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject line must be Interpreter Billing Form.
- Attach the completed form to the email.
- If your email transmission is successful, you will receive an email reply announcing receipt of your interpreter billing form.
- If you do not receive this reply email, repeat these steps. Double check that you have used the correct email address email@example.com and the subject line reads Interpreter Billing Form.
The interpreter billing form can be filed by faxing the completed form to Salem at 503-373-1458.
By regular mail
The completed interpreter billing form can be sent by regular mail to:
Workers' Compensation Board
2601 25th St. SE, Suite 150
Salem, OR 97302
When can an interpreter expect to get paid for services?
You should receive payment for services within 30 days of us receiving your billing form. If you have not received payment within the 30 days after we received your billing statement, contact the interpreter services coordinator
How can I sign up for direct deposit?
WCB contracted interpreters may sign up for direct deposit for their payments
from the Oregon Workers’ Compensation Board. Note: The Oregon Department of Administrative Services (DAS) is the department in charge of the direct deposit option, not WCB. Further questions or issues with direct deposit should be directed to DAS. Direct Deposit Form
How do I determine the mileage from point A to point B?
Contracted interpreters approved for travel or other expenses must use the WCB Travel Billings form. They may use MapQuest or Google Maps to calculate the mileage from point A to point B.
What is the current mileage rate?