SALEM — The Oregon Transportation Commission will hold its regular monthly meeting at 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, July 17, in Willamette Rooms B/C of the Salem Convention Center, 200 Commercial St. S.E., Salem.
Items on the commission agenda include:
- An informational presentation about the origin of the Oregon Transportation Forum, its mission and purpose;
- A presentation about the SOLVE program;
- A briefing on activities at the Port of Portland, including an update on the Greater Portland Export Initiative and findings from the Westside Freight Logistics Study;
- An informational presentation from the Oregon Freight Advisory Committee; and
- A request to add $32.7 million to the Agency Request Budget for a DMV systems modernization Policy Option Package.
Meetings of the OTC are open to the public and time will be available to hear public comments. Accommodations will be provided to persons with disabilities, and alternate formats of printed material are available upon request. Please call (503) 986-3450 (or statewide relay 7-1-1) at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
## ODOT ##