SALEM — The Oregon Transportation Commission will hold its regular monthly meeting at 9:45 a.m. on Feb. 20 in the Gail L. Achterman Conference Room of the Transportation Building, 355 Capitol Street N.E., in Salem.
Items on the commission agenda include:
- A discussion with members of the Mid-Willamette Valley Area Commission on Transportation;
- An information update on the Office of Civil Rights;
- A presentation about the Statewide Transportation Strategy Short-Term Implementation Plan;
- An update about the East Salem Complex Study and Improvement Opportunity, and a request to purchase property from the Oregon Department of Corrections; and
- A request to approve a resolution to support completion of the Historic Columbia River State Trail Project.
Meetings of the OTC are open to the public and time will be available to hear public comments. Accommodations will be provided to persons with disabilities, and alternate formats of printed material are available upon request. Please call (503) 986-3450 (or statewide relay 7-1-1) at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
## ODOT ##