Northwest Area Commission on Transportation
|Northwest Oregon ACT|
About the ACT
Area: Clatsop, Tillamook, Columbia and western rural Washington counties
History: NWACT has been operating under a provisional charter since November 1999, with the OTC approving a permanent charter in January 2005.
Membership: 28 voting members.
Note: A tribe member will be added should a tribe become federally recognized in the northwest Oregon region.
- 4 county commissioners (one from each county)
- 4 city officials (one per county)
- 4 community/small city officials (one from each county)
- 2 ODOT managers (Region 1 and Region 2)
- 3 port members (from Clatsop, Columbia and Tillamook counties)
- 3 transit district/public transportation members (Clatsop, Columbia and Tillamook counties)
- 8 citizen-at-large members (two per county, appointed by county commissions)
- Adjacent ACTs and MPOs
- Cities of Cornelius and Forest Grove
- Clatsop-Nehalem Tribe
- Congressional delegates
- Economic development councils
- NW Oregon Regional Partnership
- Oregon Transportation Commissioners
Leadership: Shirley Kalkhoven, Chair; Henry Heimuller, Vice Chair
Staffing: ODOT contracts staffing to the NW Oregon Regional Partnership, NW Oregon Economic Alliance, and Col-Pac EDD.
Work Program: Can be viewed at NWOregon.org/NWACT.
Other: NWACT serves as a standing committee of the NW Oregon Regional Partnership.
Larry McKinley, Area Manager District 1
ODOT Region 2
350 W. Marine Dr.
Astoria, OR 97103
(503) 325-7222 ext. 107
4336 SW Condor Ave
Portland, OR 97239
Meetings are the second Thursday of every month at 1:30 p.m. Locations listed at NWOregon.org/NWACT
Phone: (503) 228-5565
|Agendas and Minutes|
|Agendas and Minutes are posted on http://nworegon.org. |
|Northwest Oregon |
Lower John Day
South Central Oregon