Transition to Narrowband
On August 16, 2013, Harris Corp. completed the reprogramming of state mobile and portable radios and installed radio personality profiles and updates to the radio software with new features.
For the latest bulletins and the current quarterly Radio Users Update, visit our Pressroom
Process for the Narrowband Cutover
Bulletins were sent to each work zone as cutover work progressed. Each zone received four messages, with increasingly specific information and instructions for radio users.
To read the message bulletins, visit our narrowband page.
- Radio mission plan activiation instructions
- Narrowband cutover schedule map (Shown above)
- ODOT repeater locations map (some sites not yet operational).
- ODOT channel names (note two tabs)
- OSP repeater locations map.
- OSP channel names.
- For detailed, specific coverage information, please contact the Wireless Communications Section at the numbers or email provided below.
To report a problem with your radio:
If there is a question about the radio, it stops working, doesn't do what you want or you just want to provide general feedback, please contact the Wireless Communications Section:
Please provide as much detail as possible. Your incident will be logged and a technician will contact you for further information, if needed.
Installation contact (OSP):
Installation contacts (ODOT):