In May the Harris Corp. begins reprogramming state mobile and portable radios to install radio personality profiles and update the radio software with new features.
For the latest bulletins and the current quarterly Radio Users Update, visit our Pressroom
- Unity Mobile radio training manual.
- Unity Portable radio training manual.
- Harris portable batteries user guide.
- DRAFT schedule for narrowbanding cutover (in review by stakeholders)
- ODOT repeater locations map (some sites not yet operational).
- ODOT channel names (note two tabs)
- OSP repeater locations map.
- OSP channel names.
- For detailed, specific coverage information, please contact ODOT/OSP Wireless Section at the numbers or email provided below.
To report a problem with your radio:
If there is a question about the radio, it stops working, doesn't do what you want or you just want to provide general feedback, please contact ODOT/OSP Wireless Section:
Please provide as much detail as possible. Your incident will be logged and a technician will contact you for further information, if needed.
Installation contact (OSP):
Installation contacts (ODOT):