The Leaking Underground Storage Tank Program handles issues related to:
- Cleanup of soil and groundwater contamination from spills and releases from regulated underground storage tanks.
- Contractors working on cleanup of soil and groundwater contamination at Leaking Underground Storage Tank sites.
- Enforcement of State and Federal Leaking Underground Storage Tank rules.
Forms and reports
- Release and cleanup report
- Cost Recovery
Leaking UST cleanup laws and regulations
- ORS Chapter 465 - Hazardous Waste and Hazardous Materials I
Sections 465.200 to 465.455 and 465.900
- ORS Chapter 466 - Hazardous Waste and Hazardous Materials II
Sections 466.706 to 466.845, 466.994 and 466.995
- Division 12 - Enforcement Procedures and Civil Penalties
- Division 122 - Hazardous Substance Remedial Action Rules
Cleanup Rules for Leaking Petroleum UST Systems OAR 340-122-0205 to 340-122-0360
Federal laws and regulations