Through our Sponsorship Program, we support activities that build relationships between community-based organizations and Oregon Health Authority (OHA) to promote health equity, diversity and inclusion. Eligible applicants may receive up to $2,000 in sponsorship for activities that provide opportunities for OHA to participate or attend.
This program prioritizes events and organizations that serve diverse communities including underserved racial and ethnic communities, people of color, immigrants and refugees, LGBTQ communities, and people with disabilities. In addition to all areas of Oregon, both urban and rural, and areas with a large concentration of these priority populations.
- Promote health equity and diversity education and awareness
- Help organizational capacity building
- Build community connections and engagement
- Encourage information sharing
- Inform OHA policy and program development
- Support recruiting and diversifying workforce and contractor base
To ensure consistency and fairness, we use the following process for all sponsorship requests:
- Fill out the OEI Sponsorship Application
- Ensure you submit your application no later than 56 calendar days (8 weeks) before the start date of an event. Please note, applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered for sponsorship.
- We will send you a letter confirming your submission.
- We review applications monthly and will notify you of the status of your application within 4 weeks of receipt.
If you are applying for sponsorship, you must meet the following requirements before your application will be considered.
- Events must take place in Oregon and serve the people of Oregon.
- Organizations or their fiscal agent must have 501c3 status and be able to provide documentation.
- Organizations may only receive one (1) event sponsorship per calendar year.
For more information, please contact:
Shelley Das, Grants Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.