Skip to main content Homepage

Veterinary Applications

Veterinary License/Intern License Application & Instructions

Veterinary Intern License (for use only after approval of Veterinary License/Intern Permit Application)

New Facility Application

North American Veterinary Licensing Examination (NAVLE)
For forms and deadlines to submit your NAVLE application to NBVME, go to, or phone 701 224-0332.

American Association of Veterinary State Boards (AAVSB)
For score transfers, go to and click on VIVA. 

Certified Veterinary Technician License Application

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how