Instructions for Activating your Account:
- Go to the
- Click “Activate Now” at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your email address, SSN, and Birth Date.
Important: You’ll need to provide the email address that the Board has on file for you. If you no longer have access to this email account, or if you’re not sure what email address the Board has on file, contact Board staff by email to verify or update your address.
- Check your email to get your temporary password
Note: If you don’t receive an email, remember to check your spam folder!
- Return to the Licensee Portal login page and login with your temporary password
- Set a new password and security questions.
You’ve activated your Licensee Portal!
What can you do in the Licensee Portal?
- Update your contact information
- Update your work location
- View and pay any invoices or receipts
- Update and track your continuing education
- Update supervision information for veterinary interns
- Manage facilities for which you are the managing veterinarian
- Print a copy of your License
- Renew your license!
Renewing your License:
When you’ve logged into the Licensee Portal, click on “License Renewal,” then follow the steps to complete your renewal for the year. Be prepared to update your contact information, report on your continuing education, and answer questions about your personal history since your last renewal.
You can pay by credit card or by check. If you choose to pay by check, you’ll need to make sure that your check is postmarked by December 31st, and you’ll need to either print your invoice to mail with the check, or write your license number on the memo line.
Renewing a Veterinary Facility:
The managing veterinarian will need to activate their licensee portal, then navigate to the Facility Renewal option on the left-hand menu. Then, follow the steps to complete the Facility renewal!
As the Board’s staff learns our new system, we appreciate your patience! If you have any issues or concerns as you work through the renewal process, email us at email@example.com. We have one staff member processing all renewals, so we’ll help you as soon as we’re able. Thanks for your patience and understanding!