Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

Submit An Address Change & Electronic Notice Request
Address Change
ORS 679.120(4) and ORS 680.075(4) require that all Licensees of the Board advise the Board within 30 days of any change of address. You can do this in a variety of ways: mail, email, fax or submitting the electronic form below. Use of the electronic form is highly encouraged. 

     Address Change For​m 
This form is for dentist, dental hygienists and applicants only. If you are an assistant you will need to contact DANB to update your information. If you are on our mailing list and need to update your information​ you can send an email to: Information@OregonDentistry.org​

Name Change 
Please use the link below to submit a name change 

     Name Change Request 

Manage Your Subscriptions 
Please select the link below to sign up for or make changes to the various publication available from the Oregon Board of Dentistry. 
     Manage Your Subscriptions​  ​