Child support services are available to both parents. Relatives or other caretakers who have physical custody of a child are also entitled to child support services.

If your child receives Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) in Oregon, or received it in the past, as a general rule the Department of Justice, Division of Child Support (DCS) must provide child support services. DCS also provides services if your child is in the care of the Department of Human Services (i.e., foster care) or the Oregon Youth Authority.

If you or your child has not received TANF, you can request child support services or find out more about the services offered through the Oregon Child Support Program