If you have SNAP food benefits, you need to complete a Periodic Report to let us know if anything changes during your certification period.
When to complete the Periodic Report
- We will mail you a packet when it's time to complete the Periodic Report.
- In most cases, this happens halfway through your certification.
- If you report earned income and have a 24-month certification, you need to complete a Periodic Report every 6 months.
If you don't complete the report, your benefits will end. You will get a letter to tell you the date your benefits will end.
How to complete the Periodic Report
These are the ways you can complete your Periodic Report:
- If you have a ONE Online account, you can
log in and complete the report online.
- You can call a local office and complete the report over the phone.
- You can complete the paper form that is sent to you. You can either mail it back or drop it off at a local office.
800-699-9075 to reach ONE Customer Service (Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific Time).