Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Oregon Department of Human Services Search Site

Benefits Help (Medical, Food, Cash and Child Care)

Log in to ONE Help in your language Español

How to get help

 Search by topic

 Call 800-699-9075
Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific Time

 Call or visit a local office
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time

Search by topic

Send us information

Ways you can complete the Periodic Report

​Online: If you have a ONE Online account, you can log in and complete the report online.

By phone: You can call a local​ office​ ​and ​complete the report over the phone.​

In person or by mail: ​You can complete the paper form that is sent to you and drop it off at a local office​ or send it by mail.

About the Periodic Report

If you have SNAP food benefits, you ​need to complete a Periodic Report to let us know if anything changes during your certification period.

  • ​We'll mail you a packet when it's time to complete the report. You'll also get a notification in your Message Center.
  • In most cases, this happens halfway through your certification. 
  • If you have a 24-month certification and have earned income, you'll need to complete the report every 6 months​.​

If you don't complete the Periodic Report, your benefits will end. You will get ​a letter to tell you the date y​our benefits will end.​​

Ways you can report a change

Online: If you have a ONE Online account, you can log in​ and ​select "Report a Change" on your dashboard.

By phone: Call 800-699-9075 (Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific Time).

In person: You can go in to ​a local office.​

By mail, fax or email:

What you need to report

Each program has different requirements, but some examples include changes in your income or who lives with you. 

Look at your Eligibility N​otice​ to see what you need to report and when. You can find these notices in your Message Center in ONE or in the mobile app.

Ways you can submit documents

Online: If you have a ONE Online account, you can log in to your account and upload ​documents, or use the Oregon ONE Mobile app. ​

In person: You can go in to a local office​​​.

By mail or fax:

  • ​​Mail: PO Box 14015, Sa​lem, OR 97309
  • Fax: 503-378-5628
Video: How to upload documents

 ONE Online or mobile app

Call 833-978-1073 (Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific Time). We accept all relay calls. 

This number is for help with things like:

  • Can't sign in
  • Account locked
  • Reset password
  • Link your ONE Online account to your case

T​o set up a new ONE Online account:

  • Go to and click “Apply Now” (look under "Apply for Benefits").
  • Fill in the required fields and click "Submit."
  • Check your email. You should get a confirmation with a link to verify your email address. If you don't see it, check your junk folder.​

If you don't get a confirmation email, call 833-978-1073. Phone hours are Monday to Friday, ​7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific Time. We accept all relay calls.

​Video: H​ow to create an account​

Use the free mobile app to manage your current benefits, check for messages, upload documents and more.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play

​Video: How to use the mobile app​


How to check your messa​ges​

Online: Log in to your ONE Online account. Then click "Messages" in the top navigation bar or under "Quick Links" on the left side of the screen.

Mobile app: If you have the Oregon ONE mobile app, you can check messages from your phone or device. 

We automatically send notices, alerts and reminders to your Message Center if you have a ​ONE Online account.

Video: How to get your ​messages

Opt in to text messaging

You can choose to sign up for text messages when you create your ONE Online account.

  • If you opt in, you'll get text messages for things like renewal alerts, appointment reminders and requests for information.
  • If you don't, you'll still get notices in your Message Center in ONE.​

How you know a text is from us​

Look at the number the text comes from. All our texts come from: 46982.

​​We will never ask you to send personal information like your Social Security Number in ​a text message.

 Apply, renew or verify benefits

See how to apply​. You can apply online, by phone or in person. 

Checklist of what you'll need to apply

Need help with your application?

​We'll let you know when it's time to renew.

  • Food, cash or child care benefits: You will get a notice 45 days before the due date.
  • Medical benefits: You will get a notice 90 days before the due date. Read more about renewing OHP.
  • Cash support for ​domestic violence: Contact your local office​​ if you need to extend your benefits.

How to re​​new benefits

Online: If you have a ONE Online account​, you can log in and renew online.

By phone: Call 800-699-9075 to renew over the phone ​(Monday to Friday from ​7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific Time).

In person: You can go in to a loc​al office​.

By mail or fax: You can fill out a paper application and take it to your local office or send it by mail or fax.

If you have a ONE Online account, you can see eligibility notices in your Message Center. These notices show things like your monthly benefit amount and certification dates. Some organizations accept these notices as verification of your current benefits.

How to find eligibility notices

Online: Log in to your ONE Online account.​​ Then click "Messages" in the top navigation bar or under "Quick Links" on the left side of the screen. If no messages are showing, you may need to change the timeframe in the drop down box.

Mobile app: If you have the Oregon ONE mobile app, open the app, go Messages and click the "Notices" tab.

Step-by-step guide (PDF)

 Using your benefits

Visit our EBT Card page​ to lear​​​n about using your card​​.

Need help?

  • Call EBT Customer Service at 888-997-4447​ (open 24/7).
  • They can help with things like getting a new PIN or checking your balance.

Visit the OHP website to learn about using your medical benefits.

Have questions?

  • ​Call OHP Client Services at 800-273-0557 (open Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time).
  • Talk to your CCO.

 Lost card

Report it right away. We will freeze your benefits and send you a new card.

Weekdays between 8:30 a.m. - ​4:30 p.m. Pacific Time:

  • ​Call the replacement card line at 855-328-6715. We will cancel your card and send you a new one in the mail. You should get it within 5 business days.​

​​​​Weekends​ or after hours:

  • Right away: Call 888-997-4447 to cancel your card and protect your benefits.
  • Then during business hours: Call the replacement card line at 855-328-6715 to request a new card. We will send your new card in the mail. You should get it within 5 business days.​

For a CCO Member ID cardtalk to your CCO​.

If you need a new Oregon Health ID card, call 800-273-0557 or fill out this online ​request form.

 More resources

​​You can get free referrals to quality child care in Oregon

Want help finding a provider? Contact 211inf​o:

  • C​all 21​1 and follow the prompt to the Child Care line.
  • Text the word "children" to 898211
  • Email: 

Want to search for yourself?​​​​​ Search the Find Child Care Oregon database​. You can search as a guest or log in to your profile.

Visit ​Find Child Care Oregon for more information.​

Besides SNAP, there are many other resources to help you and your family get enough food. ​

Visit our Food Resources page