Skip to main content

Medical Records Requests

Request Process

Inmates and ex-offenders who would like some or all of their Department of Corrections (DOC) medical records released must fill out the form below and email to Medical Records. Be sure to follow all instructions on the form, including providing your initials and signature before sending.

Send the form by emailing Medical Records or print and mail the form to the address listed below:

Oregon Department of Corrections
Paroled Medical Records
2575 Center St. NE
Salem, OR 97301

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how